Key areas to be addressed by the presenters include:
• The role of air charter brokers in arranging air transportation (i.e., what brokers can/cannot do);
• FAA’s regulations on “scheduled” flights, and how brokers and operators can avoid crossing the line;
• Selling individual seats on chartered business aircraft;
• How to avoid challenges in collecting/remitting Federal Excise Tax (FET).
- Understand the DOT and FAA regulatory complexities surrounding advertisement and sale of air charter availability so they can avoid unlawful actions.
- Learn about DOT and FAA enforcement actions taken against air charter operators and air charter brokers for common mistakes.
- Discover best practices for air charter brokers, and for collecting/remitting FET on brokered and non-brokered flights.
May 05, 2011 2:00 PM Eastern