The "Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010" provides significant tax benefits for American businesses in an effort to stimulate the economy. These unprecedented tax incentives, in the form of increased expensing opportunities and up to 100% accelerated depreciation in the year the asset is placed in service, create an excellent opportunity for companies currently using, or thinking about using, general aviation aircraft for business purposes. This webinar will explain the various incentives, when they are in effect, how to take advantage of them, and tax planning tips to avoid pitfalls or traps.
Attending this NBAA webinar will help attendees:
• take advantage of the economic stimulus provisions of the "Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010";
• realize for what property these provisions can apply;
• understand the differences between the accelerated depreciation and expensing provisions;
• learn how to comply with the regulations in order to preserve the deductions;
• avoid traps when tax planning, such as state income tax issues.
January 13, 2011 2:00 PM Eastern
1 hour, 15 minutes
NBAA Member Price: