In today's ever-changing global marketplace, it has become increasingly important, and also more difficult, to stay current on issues affecting the 190 ICAO states that make up our fast moving world.
NBAA's 36th Annual International Operators Conference brought together a team of experts from around the globe to address international operational issues, with guidelines and strategies for best practices to provide international transportation to your passengers.If you were unable to attend NBAA's International Operators Conference this year -- great news!
NBAA is bringing the content to you through this special International Operators Conference seven-part rebroadcast series,
featuring a different geographical regional review each Wednesday afternoon:
- Caribbean/South America Regional Review, May 6, 2009
- Russia /China Regional Review, May 13, 2009
- NAT/NAM Regional Review, May 20, 2009
- Pacific Rim Regional Review, June 3, 2009
- Africa/ Middle East Regional Review, June 10, 2009
- Europe Regional Review, June 17, 2009
- Customs, US/Canada/Europe, E-APIS, June 24, 2009
Not available on these dates? Click here
to instantly access these presentations.
The rebroadcast series will allow an interactive opportunity for participants to submit questions during the event. All questions will be responded to the individual asking the question after the event concludes.REGISTER TODAY
for a la carte sessions of this rebroadcast series or purchase a bundled package for all seven sessions - all at a special Members-only rate!
To purchase the full series please call 1-866-702-3278.
May 06, 2009