Presented by: Richard C. Farley, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Edward H. Kammerer, Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
With the recent extension of 50% bonus depreciation what can aircraft buyers do to take advantage of this unique opportunity? Plan to participate in a webinar with experts from the NBAA Tax Committee who will provide an in-depth explanation of bonus depreciation opportunities in 2013 and 2014. Information on how to qualify a new aircraft acquisition for bonus depreciation, structure aircraft transactions to obtain the maximum benefits, preserve bonus depreciation benefits in future tax years and avoid traps for the unwary will be provided.
During this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Identify which aircraft qualify for bonus depreciation.
- Structure and complete an aircraft transaction that qualifies for 50% bonus depreciation.
- Apply specific requirements to determine if an aircraft qualifies for bonus depreciation.
- Identify lessons learned and best practices from recent IRS tax court and audit cases in the area of bonus depreciation.
- Differentiate between IRS depreciation schedules commonly used for business aircraft.
February 27, 2013 1:00 PM Eastern
1 hour, 30 minutes
NBAA Member Price: